Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Iphone 12 pro

I transferred the data from my old phone to new Iphone 12 pro. Everything seems to have transferred, however old phone is stuck showing 5 minutes left, been that way for a couple hours. Also, still getting notifications on old phone. Should this be happening?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 10:32 AM

Seanieboy22 wrote:

I transferred the data from my old phone to new Iphone 12 pro. Everything seems to have transferred, however old phone is stuck showing 5 minutes left, been that way for a couple hours. Also, still getting notifications on old phone. Should this be happening?

Notifications - yes as you haven't wiped the old phone and I assume it is still connected to wifi.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 10:32 AM in response to Seanieboy22

Seanieboy22 wrote:

Notifications - yes as you haven't wiped the old phone and I assume it is still connected to wifi.

New Iphone 12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.