Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, I did back up of my old iPhone 7 plus on my iTunes on Mac .today cam trying to restore back up on my new iPhone , its starting normally and when reach the minute 2 just before finishing of restore , I got a message that my back up is corrupt

hello, I did back up of my old iPhone 7 plus on my iTunes on Mac .today cam trying to restore back up on my new iPhone , its starting normally and when reach the minute 2 just before finishing of restore , I got a message that my back up is corrupt and my new iPhone 11 is restarting and the operation is cancelled ?

I tried it many times

I stopped find my iPhone

I entered passcode many times

lease if u can help me to restore the backup

regards

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 10:21 AM

hanihowr wrote:

hello, I did back up of my old iPhone 7 plus on my iTunes on Mac .today cam trying to restore back up on my new iPhone , its starting normally and when reach the minute 2 just before finishing of restore , I got a message that my back up is corrupt and my new iPhone 11 is restarting and the operation is cancelled ?
I tried it many times
I stopped find my iPhone
regards

Sorry, if the backup is corrupted you won't be able to use it.

You can try backing up your old phone again or try backing up to icloud.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 10:21 AM in response to hanihowr

hanihowr wrote:

I tried it many times
I stopped find my iPhone
regards

Sorry, if the backup is corrupted you won't be able to use it.

You can try backing up your old phone again or try backing up to icloud.

hello, I did back up of my old iPhone 7 plus on my iTunes on Mac .today cam trying to restore back up on my new iPhone , its starting normally and when reach the minute 2 just before finishing of restore , I got a message that my back up is corrupt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.