Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I tell which apps have a charge

How do I tell which apps or services have a charge and how can I avoid accidentally using them

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 2:26 PM

When initially purchasing an App it will show the price or the word “Get” as below. This type will be free to purchase.

However, quite a few of these apps have “In App Purchases” ..... some purchases can be ridiculously expensive. You can check that when you look at the description of the app, as below. You may notice in the screenshot below, there is no description as to what you get for your $$$, so do be careful to read the fine print.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 2:26 PM in response to Mayday721

When initially purchasing an App it will show the price or the word “Get” as below. This type will be free to purchase.

However, quite a few of these apps have “In App Purchases” ..... some purchases can be ridiculously expensive. You can check that when you look at the description of the app, as below. You may notice in the screenshot below, there is no description as to what you get for your $$$, so do be careful to read the fine print.

How do I tell which apps have a charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.