Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t upload pictures on my WhatsApp status anymore after my IOS 14.3 update on my iPhone 7plus. Please help

I use an iPhone 7plus and can’t upload pictures on my WhatsApp status anymore after the IOS 14.3 software update. How do I fix this?

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 8:40 AM

Same problem I’m having with my 12 pro max. Please, let me know if you’ve been able to fix yours. Thank you

17 replies

Jan 12, 2021 2:12 AM in response to Farinab

I updated my iphone x to the 14.3 ios version and I’m having the same issue. Can’t upload pictures or videos, only text.

Tried everything, restart, reinstall whatsapp, factory reset, etc... still not working. I think the issue is related to contacts, because when I remove all my contacts it works. Really weird!

I can update only text status.

Any solution?

I can’t upload pictures on my WhatsApp status anymore after my IOS 14.3 update on my iPhone 7plus. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.