Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An error occurred while downloading one or more photos for the slideshow. Please try again later.

Has anybody been able to resolve this. I am unable to create a slideshow for a birthday celebration due to this error, even though I have all original downloaded locally on may MacBook.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 1:28 PM

3 replies

Jan 10, 2021 8:45 AM in response to razvanme007

Hi Tony,

Indeed I verified this and upon attempting to exporting the unmodified originals of all the photos in the album that I was trying to create the slideshow from, I identified that one of the photos was giving an "Unkown error". As soon as I eliminate that photo from the album, the slideshow creation was successful. Too bad my event was yesterday and I only discovered this now :)

The Photos messages errors could maybe be more explicit. I am not sure why that photo had this error and I was only able to resolve it by deleting the photo.

Thanks,

Razvan

An error occurred while downloading one or more photos for the slideshow. Please try again later.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.