Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dark shadow on lower right screen of iPhone 11

I recently got a dark black shadow on my iPhone 11 lower right of the screen. I did not drop the phone not once and the spot appeared suddenly. But it’s been happening more recently after I updated to the IOS 14.3... and phone is also getting heat frequently when charging and using. Is this something Apple will repair free of charge? Because my 1 year warranty was expired now.

I had an iPhone 6s for 4 years and still using but never came across this problem before.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 11:00 PM

Above display issue got fixed after updating to 14.4 new update, but the developers really needs to look in to these kind of issues to avoid unwanted expenses on this. Thank god I didn’t gave the phone to check the display probably they would have advised me to change it and no one from the apple also know about these kind of issues.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2021 11:00 PM in response to MrBill3

Above display issue got fixed after updating to 14.4 new update, but the developers really needs to look in to these kind of issues to avoid unwanted expenses on this. Thank god I didn’t gave the phone to check the display probably they would have advised me to change it and no one from the apple also know about these kind of issues.

Dark shadow on lower right screen of iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.