Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving scanned documents from iPad Notes to an iCloud photo album

Using iPhone 6s or iPad, can anyone help and tell me how to move or copy scanned documents from ‘Notes’ to my iCloud photo album? I don’t see any options. Thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 2:06 AM

The key is in 'Scanned documents' - the files are saved as PDFs. The Photos app is for photos. The best course of action, would be to create a folder in the files app for these documents, open the documents in Notes, save the PDFs to this new folder by tapping save to files, and then using the Files app to browse the documents.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2021 2:06 AM in response to anitafromdd5

The key is in 'Scanned documents' - the files are saved as PDFs. The Photos app is for photos. The best course of action, would be to create a folder in the files app for these documents, open the documents in Notes, save the PDFs to this new folder by tapping save to files, and then using the Files app to browse the documents.

Moving scanned documents from iPad Notes to an iCloud photo album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.