Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete my credit card

How do I delete my credit card from my phone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 6:05 AM

It isn’t in your phone, it is behind a security wall in your Apple account You only access it through a device such as your phone.

By the way you didn’t make it totally clear. If you just mean the one in your Wallet app tap on it and hit the three dots top right ... and tap ‘remove this card’.

If that doesn’t work just disable your phone passcode and sign out of your icloud account and it will clear wallet.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2021 6:05 AM in response to Littlefoot00

It isn’t in your phone, it is behind a security wall in your Apple account You only access it through a device such as your phone.

By the way you didn’t make it totally clear. If you just mean the one in your Wallet app tap on it and hit the three dots top right ... and tap ‘remove this card’.

If that doesn’t work just disable your phone passcode and sign out of your icloud account and it will clear wallet.

How do I delete my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.