Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked my iCloud inside of iPhone now

hacked thru iCloud account-actors lawyers,judges doing this! All 3 things are going on. iCloud access IPhone new # cant offload garage app YT stolen- help please YT, garage getting into my actual Iphone.

my phone&changing my contacts names yet could not take off the ex lawyers name. Many many anomalies

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 2:36 PM

See - If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

3 replies

Jan 10, 2021 3:11 PM in response to zinacef

All of My iCloud storage keeps getting used to control my iPhone from inside. I downloaded an update but I found 40 times this hacker has used different screen names attached to my old cell phone number and now my new cell phone number. Stole my home phone and SS number. It looks like it’s someone with a lot of corrupt power. Uses my real name in Twitter. I would never reveal my real name. The list is a mile long. Stolen Passwords screen names phone numbers along with 4,000 notes, on a very personal tragic situation. Stole my voice, changed some of my texts. Seriously this person has tried to destroy me. Settings R changed in my iPhone when I wake up. my set up had a new photo and I never set that up yet. Even got a new phone and I have security it’s the cloud. The hacker got it from the iCloud. . The hacker is coming thru the cloud and it also looks like hacker stores all it needs in garage app. It took me 3 hours to keep it but not have it open like most of my apps. . Does that make any more sense? Thank you for replying. I am losing my mind.

Hacked my iCloud inside of iPhone now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.