Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X - Mixer window going bunkers

Hello

So i've encountered the most hideous thing today, twice now. The first time i found an inconvenient solution. So now that it happened again, i need help. I've searched wide and far, but can't find anything, so i really hope someone can help me as this problem will drive me absolutely nuts!

I can't really describe much about it. I got no idea how it happened. All of a sudden, the order of my channel strips in the mixer window is appearing in a total mess. When i move the channels in the arrangement window nothing happens and they don't appear accordingly. The first time a whole lot of, what appears to be, midi tracks also showed up in the mixer. Although there are no channels in the arrangement view. When i click on one of those "midi tracks" nothing happens and it jumps up to the first channel in the mixer.

Hopefully this makes sense combined with the pictures i attach. Let me know if i need to clarify or elaborate anything.

I really hope someone can help me crack this nut, before i go nuts myself.

Kind regards

Aleks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 10:23 AM

Hi

You have "All" Selected in the Mixer pane... use "Tracks" instead

CCT

2 replies

Logic Pro X - Mixer window going bunkers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.