Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my email password

How do I recover my email password

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 10:57 AM

Did you forget your iCloud email account password? That password is the same as your Apple ID if you are using the Apple Mail app on your iPhone. Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If it is another email account, such as gmail, hotmail etc., then you can go to that email account's website and follow the instructions for password recovery based on "Forgot my password" option.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2021 10:57 AM in response to maggielaine

Did you forget your iCloud email account password? That password is the same as your Apple ID if you are using the Apple Mail app on your iPhone. Click ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If it is another email account, such as gmail, hotmail etc., then you can go to that email account's website and follow the instructions for password recovery based on "Forgot my password" option.

Axel F.

How can I find my email password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.