Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 keeps rebooting why?

Seems like just after updating my wife’s iphone7 with IOS 14.3 ... the phone seems your self rebooting all the time unexpectedly!, Why?

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 3:20 PM

Hello Papabear1977,

It sounds like there are some issues with unexpected powering off. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this with you. 

Please complete the steps here: If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If this issue continues after those steps, please connect with us here: Get Support

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 3:20 PM in response to Papabear1977

Hello Papabear1977,

It sounds like there are some issues with unexpected powering off. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this with you. 

Please complete the steps here: If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If this issue continues after those steps, please connect with us here: Get Support

Kind regards.

Jan 12, 2021 3:34 PM in response to mingoslkd

After some further investigation, I looked closer into other possible reasons why the phone was acting up.. I cleared lots of cache & photos as well as messages to allow for more space in the phone 35GB chip- don’t know why apple does that, it’s almost ridiculous to have such useless small chip!

Anywho, refreshed the phone once again, thus far the phone has not had problems. Guessing just need some elbow room to properly function - thanks for your reply

My iPhone 7 keeps rebooting why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.