Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to know if I can still sign up for the free Apple TV promotion from my t mobile service

I am wondering if I can still sign up because I have T-Mobile & I wanted to get the free Apple TV subscription for a year ,

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 4:39 AM

If you got a new iPhone from a mobile phone carrier/service provider, then possibly they act as Apple Authorized Reseller. Apple iPhone and device deals - T-Mobile. Then the offer would apply to you too. It is about getting a new device, not about the cellular plan. Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

There are some conditions. E.g. you have to redeem the offer within the first three months.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2021 4:39 AM in response to LisaAcapella77

If you got a new iPhone from a mobile phone carrier/service provider, then possibly they act as Apple Authorized Reseller. Apple iPhone and device deals - T-Mobile. Then the offer would apply to you too. It is about getting a new device, not about the cellular plan. Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

There are some conditions. E.g. you have to redeem the offer within the first three months.

I would like to know if I can still sign up for the free Apple TV promotion from my t mobile service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.