Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a watch seriess3 and a new I phone 11 can I pair them?

Can an Apple Watch series 3 be paired with a iPhone 11? The watch was not unpaired from my old phone that was sent back to the company.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 2:11 PM

Yes, the iPhone 11 will support the Series 3 Apple Watch. You will need to follow the section about removing the pairing from the old iPhone here before you are able to pair it with the new one. How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support There is a section in the document for if you do not have the old phone or erased it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2021 2:11 PM in response to Help-15

Yes, the iPhone 11 will support the Series 3 Apple Watch. You will need to follow the section about removing the pairing from the old iPhone here before you are able to pair it with the new one. How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support There is a section in the document for if you do not have the old phone or erased it.

I have a watch seriess3 and a new I phone 11 can I pair them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.