Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading Apps from other regional App Stores

I have a bank account from a bank outside my home country. The bank's app is only available through their country's App Store but not mine. Is there a way to download (and update) the App without creating an Apple ID in that specific country? In many cases, these regional restrictions make no sense at all.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 5:17 AM

3 replies

Jan 13, 2021 7:59 AM in response to fivetonine

Hello fivetonine,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand wanting to download an app available in another country's App Store, and we'd be happy to provide some guidance.

"Our Services are available for your use in your country or territory of residence (“Home Country”). By creating an account for use of the Services in a particular country or territory you are specifying it as your Home Country. To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our Services’ performance may be affected by these factors.

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Downloading Apps from other regional App Stores

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.