Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 Pro Max Apple Pay

Is anyone else having an issue after updating to iOS 14 as my Apple Pay option is not working. Every time I hit the side button it locks my phone and doesn’t even have the Apple Pay feature. When I go to settings in Apple Pay it says this message below.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 7:23 AM

1 reply

Jan 13, 2021 8:34 AM in response to MissOCD

Hello MissOCD,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with an Apple Pay update alert on your iPhone. We're happy to assist.

Were you able to complete the steps in the section "What to do next" in the article If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart?

If not, the guide here can help with the steps for checking for any available updates: Update iOS on iPhone Be sure you have a backup before updating: Back up iPhone

Should the issues continue, get support by phone or chat, set up a repair, or make a Genius Bar reservation for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and more here: Contact Apple Support

Best!

IPhone 12 Pro Max Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.