Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got phone call a lot today, They are told me call from iCloud support

I don’t want to get phone call from them. I don’t know why they try to call me but when I pick up the phone they are hang up my phone call. Please check it’s for me, something went wrong

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 2:11 PM

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to ignore the calls or hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2021 2:11 PM in response to thanapasit80

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to ignore the calls or hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I got phone call a lot today, They are told me call from iCloud support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.