Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 6 series

Hello I’m looking to buy an apple watch from this seller. Brand new box sealed no information on what carrier it is..? Should this matter? My carrier is cricket. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. Do I have to look for one that was bought from an att or cricket store or it doesn’t matter?

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 2:39 AM

If it's new and sealed in a box it won't be locked/tied to any carrier,just be careful if it's a non apple seller that you don't receive a watch that is activation locked and unusable.

Read this info here;

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

There are so many watches on this forum bought and unusable because of Activation Lock.

My advice to you would be to buy from apple,if a price sounds to good to be true then it very probably is.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 2:39 AM in response to mellissa160

If it's new and sealed in a box it won't be locked/tied to any carrier,just be careful if it's a non apple seller that you don't receive a watch that is activation locked and unusable.

Read this info here;

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

There are so many watches on this forum bought and unusable because of Activation Lock.

My advice to you would be to buy from apple,if a price sounds to good to be true then it very probably is.

Apple Watch 6 series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.