Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

I just received an email to say storage is full so I can’t use my icloud email address to send/receive emails. I don’t want to pay for additional iCloud storage as I purposely bought a phone with more than enough space for my needs. How do I remove whatever is stored in iCloud back to my phone and stop storing anything in iCloud so that I can continue to use my iCloud email address please.

This only gives options to select up to iPhone 11pro but I have the 12 pro!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 3:49 PM

SheenaBiederman wrote:

How do I remove whatever is stored in iCloud back to my phone and stop storing anything in iCloud so that I can continue to use my iCloud email address please.

Turn off the appropriate iCloud services on the device - Change your iCloud feature settings - Apple Support & Turn iCloud features on or off - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 3:49 PM in response to SheenaBiederman

SheenaBiederman wrote:

How do I remove whatever is stored in iCloud back to my phone and stop storing anything in iCloud so that I can continue to use my iCloud email address please.

Turn off the appropriate iCloud services on the device - Change your iCloud feature settings - Apple Support & Turn iCloud features on or off - Apple Support.

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.