Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes

purchased an album in the itunes store. one song says this computer is not authorized to play this song. i enter my id and password to authorize the computer . already authorized. go back and try to play song . no comes back with the same message. all the other songs play fine just not this one. any suggestions?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 7:01 AM

Is it possible that you already had that song, that was purchased with a different Apple ID? You can try deleting the song, then re-downloading it.

You can also contact iTunes Store support using the Contact Support link at the top of this page.

2 replies

Jan 19, 2021 5:27 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you for replying. i have had only one id. i did take your advice and contacted apple support. they did respond. i followed what he said and deleted the song. then magically it reappeared and it played . so not sure what happened that the song had two songs in one and one was not allowing the other to play. just deleting worked. so thank you and you can put that solution in the bank. many thanks

itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.