Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My icloud is blocked and the email they send the message to reset it do not exist. What do i do

I have another icloud account which is blocked and the email address am suppose to recieve my confirmation is an icloud email which is not gonna work. What do i do?

iPhone 5c

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 8:39 AM

Your Apple ID address is same as rescue mail address , and you can't open rescue mail as you don't know the password of rescue mail account , hence can't view the code in it .

The Apple ID is locked , reset the appleid password after 24 hours using security answers and questions , date of birth .

Go to iforgot.apple.com enter only Apple ID and click on continue .

If you have checked the box ( b ) of answer security questions , in that scenario the password can also be reset using the month / day / year of your birthday ( click on the drop down arrows of month , day and year and fill up credentials ) .

An option will be shown ( a ) back ( b ) continue .

Verify your birthday to continue , fill up the credentials and click on continue , a small circle rotates

A window appears answer your security questions , fill up the credentials and click on continue , a small circle will rotate .

It will prompt.

Enter a new password ….

Verify password …..

Your password must be at least 8 characters , include a number , an uppers case letter , & a lower case letter .

So fill up the credentials it will show ( a ) back ( b ) continue .

Click on continue and save .

The rescue mail address is always added in the Apple ID account , sign in with Apple ID account , if it is not yet added create a web mail account say with gmail service .

Make sure this mail address and password should be totally different than your Apple ID address / password see the section of rescue mail address in this article https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201356 in the same Mac open a new tab ( press command and T keys ) sign in with your gmail account here in the web mail account you will see this code , come to the old tab in which apple id account is already opened , fill up the code in the fields and click on done to save .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 8:39 AM in response to catia94

Your Apple ID address is same as rescue mail address , and you can't open rescue mail as you don't know the password of rescue mail account , hence can't view the code in it .

The Apple ID is locked , reset the appleid password after 24 hours using security answers and questions , date of birth .

Go to iforgot.apple.com enter only Apple ID and click on continue .

If you have checked the box ( b ) of answer security questions , in that scenario the password can also be reset using the month / day / year of your birthday ( click on the drop down arrows of month , day and year and fill up credentials ) .

An option will be shown ( a ) back ( b ) continue .

Verify your birthday to continue , fill up the credentials and click on continue , a small circle rotates

A window appears answer your security questions , fill up the credentials and click on continue , a small circle will rotate .

It will prompt.

Enter a new password ….

Verify password …..

Your password must be at least 8 characters , include a number , an uppers case letter , & a lower case letter .

So fill up the credentials it will show ( a ) back ( b ) continue .

Click on continue and save .

The rescue mail address is always added in the Apple ID account , sign in with Apple ID account , if it is not yet added create a web mail account say with gmail service .

Make sure this mail address and password should be totally different than your Apple ID address / password see the section of rescue mail address in this article https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201356 in the same Mac open a new tab ( press command and T keys ) sign in with your gmail account here in the web mail account you will see this code , come to the old tab in which apple id account is already opened , fill up the code in the fields and click on done to save .

My icloud is blocked and the email they send the message to reset it do not exist. What do i do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.