Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime on Macbook

I have no problems making FaceTime calls from my Mabook or my iPad, which are synched but if, someone calls me my iPad "rings' But I get no notification on my MacBook. I have tried everything I can find but no cure.

MacBook

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 8:56 AM

Hello salvadordaly,

It sounds like you're not getting FaceTime calls on your MacBook when your iPad is ringing.

We'd recommend making sure that your settings are all set for notifications on your Mac:

Use notifications on your Mac

Here's another great article to guide you: Answer calls in FaceTime on Mac

That should help to clear that up for you, but feel free to reach back out to the Community if you need further help.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2021 8:56 AM in response to salvadordaly

Hello salvadordaly,

It sounds like you're not getting FaceTime calls on your MacBook when your iPad is ringing.

We'd recommend making sure that your settings are all set for notifications on your Mac:

Use notifications on your Mac

Here's another great article to guide you: Answer calls in FaceTime on Mac

That should help to clear that up for you, but feel free to reach back out to the Community if you need further help.

Take care!

FaceTime on Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.