Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I not getting notifications of calls whilst on a phone call?

I receive missed call notifications when my phone is locked or unlocked and this is enabled in settings.

Now when I am on a call and somebody tries to call me, I don't get notified that someone is attempting to call me during the call. Once the call is finished, I also have no missed call notification.

Can anybody help solve this please?

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 1:21 PM

See the call waiting information in: Set up call forwarding and call waiting on iPhone - Apple Support

Also note the following from that link:

You can set up call forwarding and call waiting on iPhone if you have cellular service through a GSM network.

If you have cellular service through a CDMA network, contact your carrier for information about enabling and using these features.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 1:21 PM in response to xxxcatxxx

See the call waiting information in: Set up call forwarding and call waiting on iPhone - Apple Support

Also note the following from that link:

You can set up call forwarding and call waiting on iPhone if you have cellular service through a GSM network.

If you have cellular service through a CDMA network, contact your carrier for information about enabling and using these features.

Why am I not getting notifications of calls whilst on a phone call?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.