Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi problems

Hi!

Please help me solve the problem. Recently, three times in a few days there have been problems with connecting to the home Wi-Fi network: the phone sees the network, connects to it, but the pages do not load, which means that there is no Internet access. The problem is not in the router, since Wi-Fi works perfectly on all other smartphones. I have already tried everything, including resetting the network settings, but recently even this does not help much: after the reset, the smartphone again sees Wi-Fi network, but noting loads, then everything returns to normal, but after 1-2 days the problem repeats itself. Can you please tell me what to do in such a situation? Will updating IOS help to solve this problem? Or is it a manufacturing defects?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 2:08 PM

Hi there JulesVin,

We understand you're encountering some issues connecting to Wi-Fi, and we want to help.

Updating the device may be a step worth trying, just be sure you have a current backup before you proceed.

That being said, the following page offers specific steps to address Wi-Fi connectivity issues that we recommend trying first: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

We hope this helps!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2021 2:08 PM in response to JulesVin

Hi there JulesVin,

We understand you're encountering some issues connecting to Wi-Fi, and we want to help.

Updating the device may be a step worth trying, just be sure you have a current backup before you proceed.

That being said, the following page offers specific steps to address Wi-Fi connectivity issues that we recommend trying first: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

We hope this helps!

Wi-Fi problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.