Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use iwatch app in iphone 12 pro max

How can i open the iwatch app? Its already download but i cant see it on the screen and can't open the app because some restrictions ( i check and theres any activated). Please help. Thanks.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 10:22 PM

Hello!!! Thanks for reply! I cant find the app watch on the library feature. I also check on the content and privacy restriccions and the app is not there. Also check and theres any restrictions activated.

When i go to app store the app watch is already download on the phone but when i try to open it theres a message about restrictions activated 😕🤷🏻‍♀️.

Please help, i cant use the iwatch.

thank you!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2021 10:22 PM in response to KMB_12

Hello!!! Thanks for reply! I cant find the app watch on the library feature. I also check on the content and privacy restriccions and the app is not there. Also check and theres any restrictions activated.

When i go to app store the app watch is already download on the phone but when i try to open it theres a message about restrictions activated 😕🤷🏻‍♀️.

Please help, i cant use the iwatch.

thank you!

Jan 14, 2021 3:27 PM in response to Cl29s

Hey there Cl29s,

We understand you're unable to use the Watch app on your iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

First, you can locate any app you have installed by using the App Library feature. This is explained in full detail here: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Once you find the app, see if it opens. If not, let's disable any restrictions to see if that might be causing issues. Go to: Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions

For full details on restrictions, check this out: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you still experience issues, try searching for "Watch" in the App Store. What happens when you tap Open there? Does it give any error messages?

Cheers!

Can't use iwatch app in iphone 12 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.