Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FACETIME AUDIO

I can't make facetime AUDIO calls only video calls are available , my iphone was bought from china and i know facetime audio is not supported there, but i live i egypt not china , so is there anyway i can activate the facetime audio calls in my device? TIA

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 11:34 AM

ghada202 wrote:

I can't make facetime AUDIO calls only video calls are available , my iphone was bought from china and i know facetime audio is not supported there, but i live i egypt not china , so is there anyway i can activate the facetime audio calls in my device? TIA

IF what you're saying is true about facetime audio, then you would need to purchase a new phone from a country where it isn't blocked. nothing you can do to change the hardware.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2021 11:34 AM in response to ghada202

ghada202 wrote:

IF what you're saying is true about facetime audio, then you would need to purchase a new phone from a country where it isn't blocked. nothing you can do to change the hardware.

FACETIME AUDIO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.