Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

anyone get a charge from ITKCLD

ANYONE RECOGNIZE ITKCLD8008190680.

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 1:18 PM

I'm not but an internet search gives the following:

See the excerpt below from: http://iteck-cloud.com/signup.php

• You have acknowledged that "ITKCLD8008190680" will be displayed on your bank statement. You have agreed that if you wish to cancel or modify the service or cost, it is your responsibility to contact iTeck-cloud at 800.819.0680 during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday at least three business days prior to a normally scheduled (charge) debit so as to allow iTeck-cloud time to act upon such request. You additionally have confirmed that you are the legal owner of the Checking or Savings account to be used for the transactions authorized by this Agreement.

25 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2021 1:18 PM in response to dennis42

I'm not but an internet search gives the following:

See the excerpt below from: http://iteck-cloud.com/signup.php

• You have acknowledged that "ITKCLD8008190680" will be displayed on your bank statement. You have agreed that if you wish to cancel or modify the service or cost, it is your responsibility to contact iTeck-cloud at 800.819.0680 during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday at least three business days prior to a normally scheduled (charge) debit so as to allow iTeck-cloud time to act upon such request. You additionally have confirmed that you are the legal owner of the Checking or Savings account to be used for the transactions authorized by this Agreement.

Feb 12, 2021 11:27 AM in response to dennis42

I had this same charge since fall of last year. It started with a 1 cent deposit and then began charging $39.99 a month.

It seems like they set up a sham website and are acting like a legitimate business. They hope that no one notices the charges to their account.

When I called the number they mentioned an old email address was used to sign up but that they see I have never logged on and used the service. I logged in to the old email address and there was never any confirmation from any company by the name iTeckCloud, so again, likely a sham service.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Mar 1, 2021 2:25 PM in response to FoxFifth

Yea it showed up in my reoccurring bank statements, i have never seen this website in my life. When i went to file a dispute online it only showed up in my bank monthly statement pdf file, not on my statement summaries. its like it was hiding, ive got them blocked now i hope others do the same cuz it seems this is a wild scale scam.

Mar 6, 2021 4:55 PM in response to PC2521

Did anyone find out how they got our banking info. They first made a small deposit into my account and then hit me with the charge. When I saw the small deposit I tried to call Bank of America to report the suspicious activity, but was unable to contact anyone. I guess with the Covid situation companies are using it as an excuse for poor customer service. When the charge came through i called the 800 number associated with the charge and after a couple of tries got to speak with a representative. I asked how they got my banking information but he ignored my question and said they would credit me for the charge.

Does ITKCLD have a business relationship with Apple?

Mar 6, 2021 5:00 PM in response to PC2521

Here is what iTeck responded to me today( see below) I've never got to speak with anyone from the company. I believe this is the generic response. I worked with my bank to get my money back since ACH withdrawal can be reversed with in 60 days of the transaction date. Please contact your bank locally. They can help you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your call and information. It is for your information that this account has been cancelled and removed the billing information, just to make sure that it will never happen again and also company has processed your full refunds and you will receive these in one to three business days. Thanks again for your cooperation. 

From the whole iTeck-clouds team- Thank you 

info@iteck-cloud.com 

(800) 819-0680 

-------------------------------------

Mar 20, 2021 8:04 AM in response to blasiangirl

Same way they got me i ain’t notice the 1 cents deposit but it was back in February and they charge my card today for 39.99 with my routing and bank account number. I call the 1800 numbed they said they see I ain’t sign up for the subscription so they going to give me a refund within 1-4 days. But I still called my bank to dispute it. Only thing I’m mad about is they got my account and routing number how?

Apr 7, 2021 12:21 PM in response to dennis42

Hi Dennis, I just discovered this issue myself ($39.99/month beginning Jan 25, 2021).

I called the customer support number in Itek Cloud's website and spoke with a rep...all I gave was my name is he said since the "free trial" had never begun, he could cancel and give me a refund. I confirmed that was what I wanted, but when I asked how this came to be in the first place (as I never signed up for an Itek trial) he behaved as if he was unable to hear me and the call ended. Strange, but hoping to see the refund come through in the next few business days.

Support number: 1-800-819-0680

Apr 22, 2021 9:34 AM in response to dennis42

Same thing happened to me I have know idea what this company is or what they do besides scam people with fraudulent charges. Charged my account for 39.99 after making a .01 cent deposit.. I called that number talked to a foreign call center this whole thing was very shady.. would not give a clear response to why this charge was made or how they got my information. Some how they had my name and account and routing number said they would reverse the charge and it would fall off my account it never did.. I have since filled a dispute charge with my bank.. for some reason my bank think they got my info from Coinbase some how..

Apr 29, 2021 6:53 AM in response to dennis42

Same. I had 3 charges of $39.99 in an US Bank account that was transferred to them from State Farm Bank. I never signed up for anything., Got their "customer service department" on the phone who was some random dude that claimed I authorized this and they have cancelled my account since I filed a fraud claim with my bank. This is definitely a fraudulent company

My bank has refunded me the money but I am still irate that this fraud got my account info and thankfully I checked this bank account that I never use to find these fraudulent charges.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

anyone get a charge from ITKCLD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.