Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv subscription 1 year

I just bought iPhone 11 pro max. It's supposed to come with a free 1 year subscription to AppleTV+ (my husband got it today with his new iPhone 11 pro max). The option to subscribe for 1 year does not appear, only the 7 day free trial. How do I access the 1-year offer?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 9:43 PM

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Try redeeming the one year offer on your new Apple device, not on different device. Open the TV app, and find “Enjoy 1 Year Free” there. Got to the “tv+ Originals” tab, if you don’t see it initially.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2021 9:43 PM in response to viktoriia53

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Try redeeming the one year offer on your new Apple device, not on different device. Open the TV app, and find “Enjoy 1 Year Free” there. Got to the “tv+ Originals” tab, if you don’t see it initially.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

apple tv subscription 1 year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.