Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot apple id user name and password

hello i have a phone and i forgot my apple id user name and password and now it is locked. i have a phone and box and phone imei and box imei is the same to prove that this iphone is mine . so how you can help me ? i remembered that there was another apple id wich i unlocked several days ago and this apple id cant use to unlock this iphone. so how we can solve this problem . i will send photos of phone and the box .

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 1:50 PM

Only if you have the original Apple receipt.

Activation Lock is a theft deterrent feature with no bypass or workaround.

Without the owner's authorisation (Apple ID & password), no thief or anyone including you can re-use the device.

4 replies

Jan 13, 2021 2:16 PM in response to ckuan

we used this phone and after this we restored it and there was no apple id and password we rememberd. we dont have an official apple store reciept but we have an reciept in wich store we bought it. in georgia there is some authorised resselers but they dont have support about this. and if i have a reciept how i can contact apple support? maybe now there is some problems with apple support . i can't contact support.

forgot apple id user name and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.