Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One Subscription

Hi, I pay for each service individually and on a discount on Apple Arcade(3 month free offer) and my AppleTV+ year free is coming to an end next month, and pay £0.99 for 50GB for iCloud storage. I want to keep all these services going and would like to know what Apple One subscription like before I subscribe?

thanks in advance

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 2:59 PM

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - https://support.apple.com/HT211659

5 replies

Jan 23, 2021 6:19 PM in response to alistairmck

Quick question, I’m just after activating Apple One individual Subscription, when change service levels e.g. between the £14.95, £19.95 and £29.95 within Apple One subscription, do I keep the original activation date, no matter what date I change service level on within Apple One subscription ?

I tried to contact apple support before posting this over Apple Support app via chat and after explaining everything to them, they came and said to me "what is your issue" so they was basically clueless

Apple One Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.