Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Cellular

Will my apple watch series 6 bought from singapore work in USA?

If I buy an Apple Watch series 6(Cellular) in Singapore with Singtel, and if i want to use it in USA later, will it work?

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 4:00 PM

It will work as a GPS ONLY Apple Watch.

The GPS only Apple Watch can do Everything the Cellular model can do AS LONG AS your iPhone is nearby, where nearby is generally somewhere in the same moderately sized home. The Cellular model allows you to leave your iPhone at home while you go for a walk, run, bike ride.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2021 4:00 PM in response to dhljac

It will work as a GPS ONLY Apple Watch.

The GPS only Apple Watch can do Everything the Cellular model can do AS LONG AS your iPhone is nearby, where nearby is generally somewhere in the same moderately sized home. The Cellular model allows you to leave your iPhone at home while you go for a walk, run, bike ride.

Apple Watch Cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.