Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't Apple Podcasts update my podcast cover art (from Soundcloud)

(I know, I know. This is a recurring question here but I feel like I've exhausted all of the possible solutions!)

Here is my RSS feed https://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:110776699/sounds.rss

I've tried everything I can find. All of the episodes also have the updated cover art yet the very first episode won't update to the new artwork -- is this the culprit? If so, how do I fix it?

Exhausted.

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 12:06 PM

Roger, you are a rockstar! I've seen your posts helping many others with this issue so I'm very fortunate that you've reached out here.

I'm fairly certain that I did give it a different name but I will try that now. I made the changes about a month ago so I'm not entirely sure why it shows 4 days. I'll get back to you after I make the change and give it a few days.

Many Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2021 12:06 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Roger, you are a rockstar! I've seen your posts helping many others with this issue so I'm very fortunate that you've reached out here.

I'm fairly certain that I did give it a different name but I will try that now. I made the changes about a month ago so I'm not entirely sure why it shows 4 days. I'll get back to you after I make the change and give it a few days.

Many Thanks!

Jan 14, 2021 12:26 AM in response to EvanDesa

In Apple Podcasts the old, two colour, image shows. When subscribing, the new, multi-colour, image shows. When you changed the imaghe, did you give it a new file name? Not doing so would cause the Store not to update. Apart from that, it looks as if you may have made the change only four days ago: it can take some days for a changed image to appear in the Store. Subscribers see changes pretty well immediately because they read the feed directly.

Why won't Apple Podcasts update my podcast cover art (from Soundcloud)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.