Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar sync

My iCloud calendar will not sync with my MS Windows?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 7:27 AM

Hi there MadMickey41,

It sounds like you would like to use your iCloud Calendar with your Windows PC. We’d be glad to assist.

To start, follow the steps here to set up iCloud for Windows on your computer:

Set up iCloud on your Windows PC

If you would like to use Outlook with your iCloud Calendar, check out this resource:

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 7:27 AM in response to MadMickey41

Hi there MadMickey41,

It sounds like you would like to use your iCloud Calendar with your Windows PC. We’d be glad to assist.

To start, follow the steps here to set up iCloud for Windows on your computer:

Set up iCloud on your Windows PC

If you would like to use Outlook with your iCloud Calendar, check out this resource:

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows

Take care!

Jan 17, 2021 9:10 AM in response to Joseph_S.

All of this was very helpful. However, my Outlook calendar did not work on my Dell desktop. If these steps were not successful and you receive a message that your calendar and contacts was not successfully installed, try this fix. It worked for me. I don't know how or why it worked, my MS Outlook now works.

1. If you have installed everything according to the instructions above and everything works except for syncing calendar and contacts in MS Outlook, power off your computer.
  2. When you reboot, start iTunes and check for updates (I didn't have any). Leave it open.
  3. Start iCloud and you will have the same option that you did before. Select all four options and click on 'Apply'
  4. If it works, you can start Outlook and chose the iCloud options for viewing calendar and contacts.

calendar sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.