Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel Panic on MacBook Pro 2020 three times what is it ?

Can anyone tell me this kernel panic, what is about ? Because i can't find anything, the Macbook Pro is new only on six months. Did i need to return it for warranty.

Thanks for advice :)

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 6:28 AM

That specific panic is reporting a problem with 'wrapper files' -- tiny partitions on the boot drive that provide multiple shared and possibly encrypted volumes under Apple file System (APFS).

You should restart in recovery mode and launch Disk Utility. From its View menu, choose Show all devices. then select each in turn, starting with the physical device itself, selected by its immutable Hardware-name, and Repair-Disk/First-Aid. Then proceed to repair each Volume shown.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2021 6:28 AM in response to Jaxuk

That specific panic is reporting a problem with 'wrapper files' -- tiny partitions on the boot drive that provide multiple shared and possibly encrypted volumes under Apple file System (APFS).

You should restart in recovery mode and launch Disk Utility. From its View menu, choose Show all devices. then select each in turn, starting with the physical device itself, selected by its immutable Hardware-name, and Repair-Disk/First-Aid. Then proceed to repair each Volume shown.

Jan 15, 2021 6:15 AM in response to Jaxuk

Jaxuk wrote:

Can anyone tell me this kernel panic, what is about ? Because i can't find anything, the Macbook Pro is new only on six months. Did i need to return it for warranty.

Thanks for advice :)
<Kernel Panic.log>

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200553

You have a limited 14 days for full refund or exchange on a new purchase. After that it would be a warranty repair.

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line https://getsupport.apple.com/

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Kernel Panic on MacBook Pro 2020 three times what is it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.