Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch workout apps and Nike running club NRC sync

I have Apple Watch Nike, but I using my workout app from Apple Watch Nike for my indoor run and hope it will sync with Nike Running Club(NRC) but unfortunately it is not. But my outdoor run using NRC is sync with workout app. Any idea?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 8:03 AM

Hello Mailbox1980,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand that your indoor run is not getting synced with the Nike Running Club app. It looks like your outdoor run is being synced correctly. We're happy to help. Is your iPhone and Apple Watch fully updated? Staying up to date helps ensure your device can function the best. In case you need to update, back up your iPhone to secure your data.

Check out the following support articles:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2021 8:03 AM in response to Mailbox1980

Hello Mailbox1980,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand that your indoor run is not getting synced with the Nike Running Club app. It looks like your outdoor run is being synced correctly. We're happy to help. Is your iPhone and Apple Watch fully updated? Staying up to date helps ensure your device can function the best. In case you need to update, back up your iPhone to secure your data.

Check out the following support articles:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy

Cheers!

Apple Watch workout apps and Nike running club NRC sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.