Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

snapchat front camera Iphone 7 plus

Snapchat is by default on the rear camera when I open, if I try to switch to the front camera, Snapchat crashes and can't open, crashing indefinitely... The only solution is to uninstall Snapchat and reinstall it. If I don't use the front camera, I can use Snapchat normally. The bigger problem is that even without using the front camera, after a few hours, Snapchat crashes by itself and can't reopen, forcing me to uninstall and reinstall the application several times a day. But then again, if I restart my Iphone while logged into my account or if i close the application in the background, Snapchat crashes the same way as before, forcing me to re-download it again.

I've tried a lot of tricks to try to make Snapchat work like resetting all my settings but nothing works.

My front camera works normally via the basic camera application of the Iphone.

I am currently on IOS 14.3 which I updated today and which did not solve my problem. Of course Snapchat is up to date.

iPhone 7 Plus, 14

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 9:10 AM

Snapchat is not an Apple Product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Contact us - Snapchat Support

2 replies

snapchat front camera Iphone 7 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.