Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 has stopped working and shows a picture to connect it to computer. Despite connecting and waiting to extract info from iTunes, it finally gave an error 2006. Do not know what to do next. Pl suggest

My iPhone 6 stopped functioning and constantly show a picture of cable to be connected to computer. I connected to my McBook Pro and tried to retstore but it failed to extract information from Apple. I updates my Mac to macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6. For the first time it went through the extraction process and finally stated loading picture and then gave an error " the iPhone "iPhone" could not be updated. An unknown error occurred (2006). Pl suggest how to resolve this problem

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 10:18 AM

OM JONEJA wrote:

My iPhone 6 stopped functioning and constantly show a picture of cable to be connected to computer. I connected to my McBook Pro and tried to retstore but it failed to extract information from Apple. I updates my Mac to macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6. For the first time it went through the extraction process and finally stated loading picture and then gave an error " the iPhone "iPhone" could not be updated. An unknown error occurred (2006). Pl suggest how to resolve this problem

YOu follow all steps here iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2021 10:18 AM in response to OM JONEJA

OM JONEJA wrote:

YOu follow all steps here iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

My iPhone 6 has stopped working and shows a picture to connect it to computer. Despite connecting and waiting to extract info from iTunes, it finally gave an error 2006. Do not know what to do next. Pl suggest

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.