Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I block emails by domain? Many times they change the ID and keep sending the spam email

How do I block emails by domain? Many times they change the ID and keep sending the spam email. So I get one email from 1122@boohoo.com and I block it. Then I get email from 1123@boohoo.com. I want to block all email from @boohoo.com

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 5:33 PM

Greetings, XX001!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about filtering a specific domain from sending you emails. Email filtering and domain blocking is done at the server level, not on the iOS device's mail client. You'll need to log into your email service provider and create rules to filter the messages. If you are using iCloud for your email, you can check out this article to Set up rules to filter email in Mail on iCloud.com.

You're welcome to check out this link for Product Feedback to submit feedback directly to Apple for features you'd like to see in the future.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 5:33 PM in response to XX001

Greetings, XX001!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about filtering a specific domain from sending you emails. Email filtering and domain blocking is done at the server level, not on the iOS device's mail client. You'll need to log into your email service provider and create rules to filter the messages. If you are using iCloud for your email, you can check out this article to Set up rules to filter email in Mail on iCloud.com.

You're welcome to check out this link for Product Feedback to submit feedback directly to Apple for features you'd like to see in the future.

Cheers!

How do I block emails by domain? Many times they change the ID and keep sending the spam email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.