Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted apps from device how can I make them unable to be downloaded again... ?

My son has had many games that we have found to be unsuitable we have deleted the app and the data but they are still available to re download in the App Store from a cloud as photo he can then re download without authorisation from me can I completely remove access...?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 9:43 AM

See the information in Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support including the following:

When you hide an app, it won't appear in your list of purchases in the App Store. If you use Family Sharing, the app also won't appear in family members' purchases and won't be available for family members to redownload. But the app will still appear in your purchase history.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2021 9:43 AM in response to Turnerk17

See the information in Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support including the following:

When you hide an app, it won't appear in your list of purchases in the App Store. If you use Family Sharing, the app also won't appear in family members' purchases and won't be available for family members to redownload. But the app will still appear in your purchase history.

Deleted apps from device how can I make them unable to be downloaded again... ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.