Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 15” 2018

Hello,

I have 5 15 "MacBook Pro. I want to set up a system for them, but it takes time to set up all of them by doing command-r over the internet. I installed Apple Configurator 2 on my device. Is there an easy way to do this? Or do I install each device by connecting to the internet? When I use Apple Configurator 2, when I restore it, it deletes the device, but it does not install the system. It shows a question mark and directs it to install over the internet. For example, there are 50 mbp 15 "2018 in the company, how do I set up the system in the fastest way but I want to do it with Apple Configurator 2. because it installs fast. There is no problem in M1 devices, only problems with intel processor devices. Since I do not speak English, I tried to explain by translation. Thank you in advance for your help.

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 5:51 PM

You can create a bootable macOS USB installer so that you only have to download the installer one time:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201372

1 reply

MacBook Pro 15” 2018

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.