Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

subscription cancellation

Hi There,

To day i get an email about the Qr Code Scanner - subscription. :

I 100% sure do NOT want to use this app. I try to cancel the subscription . I try to delete my bank card from the app store, but i can't because i have an actives subscription. Only this app what i don't want.

Please delete the payment.

Br,

Botond

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 12:32 PM

Follow the steps here: link-> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If the subscription does not appear there, then it's either not a real subscription, or not tied to the Apple ID you are using.

If the only indication of the subscription is an email, be aware it may be a scam to get you to give them your account details.

See here for more details: link-> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and here: link-> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2021 12:32 PM in response to botond80

Follow the steps here: link-> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If the subscription does not appear there, then it's either not a real subscription, or not tied to the Apple ID you are using.

If the only indication of the subscription is an email, be aware it may be a scam to get you to give them your account details.

See here for more details: link-> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and here: link-> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

subscription cancellation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.