Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I mistakenly deleted the Apple Watch app from my iPhone and now I can’t connect my Apple Watch to the phone. Please can you help me or tell me how to get it back on my iPhone

I mistakenly deleted the Apple Watch app from my iPhone and now I can’t connect my Apple Watch to the phone. Please can you help me to get it back on phone

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 12:07 PM

2 replies

Jan 27, 2021 9:16 PM in response to 6x6

New Apple Watch SE owner. I set up my watch perfectly two days ago everything was fine. Then I noticed on my app that I needed to update software. One thing led to another, now when I open my Apple Watch app on my phone it will not let me get past pairing. But everything I read tells me my phone is paired. I can see apps I can see my email I have a clock. I cannot get beyond the Pairing screen. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it two times I have turned both my watch and phone off and restarted I cannot get that watch app on my iPhone to change. I wanted to do my software update on my watch. I cannot unpaired the phone because I cannot find the “i” icon To do it manually and it will not except me lining up my watch in the viewfinder. Somebody please help I am at my wits end!!!

feel free to ask questions I need all the help I can get

I mistakenly deleted the Apple Watch app from my iPhone and now I can’t connect my Apple Watch to the phone. Please can you help me or tell me how to get it back on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.