Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted alarm still going off daily - Annoying

Why apple cannot fix this problem, I had an apply SE 2020 with alarms, when I reset and sold it, all the alarms still rings and goes off on my iPhone 12 pro max! The alarm is not even set on my new phone!!! Apple please do something about this

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 4:01 PM

Hello Apple Support,

it is not the bed time alarm that I have an issue with, it was the alarm I have set on my old iphone, like (insulin time for my daughter, wake up time and time to go) but that iPhone has been long gone and when I set up my iPhone 12 pro max, it backed up the alarm with its title and theres no way to find in the clock app, as I need to switch it off. I don’t need those alarm anymore since my daughter has an online class. I thought it would go away if theres an ios update, but I had updated my ios once but the ghost alarm still there.

Please help.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 4:01 PM in response to MoonJ.

Hello Apple Support,

it is not the bed time alarm that I have an issue with, it was the alarm I have set on my old iphone, like (insulin time for my daughter, wake up time and time to go) but that iPhone has been long gone and when I set up my iPhone 12 pro max, it backed up the alarm with its title and theres no way to find in the clock app, as I need to switch it off. I don’t need those alarm anymore since my daughter has an online class. I thought it would go away if theres an ios update, but I had updated my ios once but the ghost alarm still there.

Please help.

Jan 20, 2021 7:56 AM in response to Arlzrosos

Thanks for letting us know the results, Arlzrosos!

Since the issue is still going on, it would be a good idea to be sure there is not a software issue as the root cause of this for you.

Keep us posted and take care!

Jan 19, 2021 2:51 PM in response to Arlzrosos

Hello, Arlzrosos!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with an alarm going off on your device even though you have deleted the alarms. Let's start by checking to be sure you don't have Bedtime set up. Check out this article to Use Bedtime to track your sleep on your iPhone and be sure Bedtime is not turned on.

Let us know the results and have a great day!

Deleted alarm still going off daily - Annoying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.