Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ongoing Issue: Null Image in iOS Mail Signatures

This issue has been going on for a long time now.

Every time I want to set up an email signature its the same story...

My logo.png file is about 25kb in size and is stored in the files app in my IPad Pro (with updated OS).

I crearte the email signature in Pages. Copy & paste in the email signature (Settings/Email and so forth)... nothing.

Copy & paste in an email body. Again, copy & paste in the email signature settings... image appears but then disappears and shows as NULL...

Check whether the image is still in email signature settings... it is still there... but not in email bodies (where it ought to be)...

How can this be so I difficult? Is there an MBA in email signatures I haven’t done?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 8:41 AM

iOS/iPadOS does not support inclusion of an image embedded in the email signature. You can, however, attach/insert an image in the body of an email.

Apple do invite constructive comment, feedback and feature requests via their product feedback pages. For iPad:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

1 reply

Ongoing Issue: Null Image in iOS Mail Signatures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.