Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm a college student, but because of covid haven't had the chance to get my student ID. Before all we had to do was login with our schools website, how do i do this ?

I have 2 days to reverify and my school isn't offering IDs at the moment. Is there any way to just login normally like we used to ?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 6:30 PM

3 replies

Jan 20, 2021 12:15 PM in response to Community User

Hello yata_beans,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with Apple Music Student subscription.

When you join Apple Music as a student, UNiDAYS verifies your information. Get an Apple Music student subscription - Apple Support

"When you join Apple Music as a student, UNiDAYS, a student validation service, confirms that you're enrolled in a degree-granting university or college. After UNiDAYS verifies that you're a student, then you can get a student subscription to Apple Music."

You can verify this using your iPhone: "Verify your student status

Near the end of each year that you have an Apple Music student subscription, you'll see a message that asks you to verify your student status in the Music app or iTunes for Windows. You can also verify your student status at any time using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch."

"In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.
  2. Tap Apple Music Membership.
  3. Tap Verify your student status. You'll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
  4. Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility. If the verification is successful, you'll automatically return to Apple Music and continue your Apple Music student subscription."

If you still need help, please contact UNiDAYS for their options for an extension etc.:

"Get help with your UNiDAYS account

If you need help with your UNiDAYS account, contact UNiDAYS Support."

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Jan 22, 2021 12:08 AM in response to Eric--F

Hi,

I cant access unidays support without an ID which I don't have at the moment. I've been attending a university for years now, and have gotten the discount (student apple music) in the past. I don't know what to do .

Jan 22, 2021 12:26 AM in response to Community User

yata_beans wrote:

I cant access unidays support without an ID which I don't have at the moment. I've been attending a university for years now, and have gotten the discount (student apple music) in the past. I don't know what to do .

You’ll best want to discuss this directly with your university registrar folks, then.

Whether they can mail you an iD?

Or can verify your status with UNiDAYS?

I'm a college student, but because of covid haven't had the chance to get my student ID. Before all we had to do was login with our schools website, how do i do this ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.