Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happens if I purchase Apple One Premier with subscriptions currently paid for?

What happens if I purchase Apple One Premier with subscriptions currently paid for?

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 8:32 AM

From the article below.

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial.

Apple One - Get

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 8:32 AM in response to jkar1921

From the article below.

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial.

Apple One - Get

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.