Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to change language

I’m unable to change language on my iPhone X after I updated it to latest iOS 14.3

the globe icon shows half and even if I change it to one hand mode still unable to press the globe icon to change language. While the touch is working fine in that area.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 9:52 AM

4 replies

Jan 21, 2021 7:55 AM in response to Wikipediaa

Hi Wikipediaa,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to change the language of your keyboard because you're unable to reach the globe icon. It looks like you may have Display Zoom enabled. You can go to Display & Brightness and check under View if you have Display Zoom enabled here.

You can also go to Settings > Accessibility > Zoom and check if this is enabled as well.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Unable to change language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.