Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV Screensaver

I wanted to download additional aerial videos for my AppleTV screensaver. For some reason, when i go to General>Screen Saver, I don't have the "Themes" option. I have "Aerial" checked off under Type. Any suggestions as to how I can expand my library of aerial video content?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 4:55 PM

Try a software update first. See if themes are there then. It should now be on tvOS 14.3.

How to update your Apple TV – Apple Support

Mine had no themes and I Reset it in order to acquire this feature. Resetting will return it to factory settings though. You have to reinstall all 3rd party Apps and sign into everything again etc. So try a software update first.

Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 4:55 PM in response to AppleTVUser89

Try a software update first. See if themes are there then. It should now be on tvOS 14.3.

How to update your Apple TV – Apple Support

Mine had no themes and I Reset it in order to acquire this feature. Resetting will return it to factory settings though. You have to reinstall all 3rd party Apps and sign into everything again etc. So try a software update first.

Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support

Jan 19, 2021 5:49 PM in response to AppleTVUser89

Aerial screen savers on your Apple TV - Apple Support

The Themes option is a tvOS 14 feature. Earlier versions tvOS just had all the themes on one pile, without choice.

The number of Aerials that you can download depends on how much free storage is available on your Apple TV.  You can choose how often new Aerials are downloaded, i.e. one per day/week/month.

AppleTV Screensaver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.