Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost phone and forget Apple ID

I have lost my iphone 6S and also forgotten my Apple ID. How can I recover it please help

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 7:20 PM

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 7:20 PM in response to Aaaaaaima789

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

Jan 19, 2021 7:08 PM in response to Aaaaaaima789

Aaaaaaima789 Said:

"Lost phone and forget Apple ID: I have lost my iphone 6S and also forgotten my Apple ID. How can I recover it please help"

-------

What to Do:

I. Determine your Apple ID:

If the same account as what you used to log in to Apple Communities, then that is your Apple ID and its Password. So, use that information.

II. Modify your Credentials-ASAP:

Also, if you are certain that your iPhone was stolen, then then most certainly, consider modifying your credentials. Perhaps someone has them, and you are unaware of it.

Lost phone and forget Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.