Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps… and loading screen

Hi um I’ve run into this issue a couple of times I’ve found a video on how to resolve the loading screen issue (lowkey annoying. don’t know where to go to actually get it fix or a new phone.) since I can’t take a screenshot of what I mean I will be taking one off of Google. Ok so my phone does this randomly... Ik what I have to do (low volume-high volume, power button till Apple logo.) but would like a solution where I don’t have to constantly do this. Then it’ll do this some times but only to a few apps.

showing you my main Home Screen to show you it’s not just a few downloads. The following photo is Apple pre-downloaded apps on my phone doing this as well.

now idk it usury restores its self but it’s strange to say the very least I’ve never had this happen in all my years having apple products.

definitely thought this was a private message. Sorry I don’t know how to delete this smh.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 8:36 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Apps… and loading screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.